Few weeks ago took place (on Zoom) the final presentation of the projects of REAL Lab Responsive Environments course, titled “Episodes in Experiential Futures” on the theme “Healthy cities / environments”.
The course is part of the Bergamo 2.035 | REAL Cities – Smarter Citizens a multi-year academic collaboration between the Harvard Graduate School of Design and the University of Bergamo, with the support of the Pesenti Foundation.
The students presented technologically advanced scenarios focused on the human being and his health in the urban context, addressing the multiple aspects of the experience on the built environment, spaces, systems, and interactive artifacts.
The results of the research were presented in a series of videos that allow an overview of the different topics dealt with and insights on possible solutions, constructional details and future practical implications.
01. STATE OF SURVEILLANCE. ARTISTIC RESEARCH ON THE IMPLICATIONS OF INTRUSIVE URBAN ROBOTICS AND SURVEILLANCE TECHNOLOGY – Caleb Hawkins, Andreea Vasile Hoxa
02. THE FUTURE OF MACHINE LEARNING – Paola Bertazzoni, Desara Haroku, Francesca Seghezzi
03. HEALTY CITY. “ENGAGEMENT” IN PUBLIC REALM DUTING A POST PANDEMIC – Maoran Sun, Leilei Wu, Tongtong Zhang
04. GSD 2030. EPISODES IN EXPERIENTIAL FUTURES – Emily B. Yang
05. GOODS DELIVERY BY DRONES – Filippo Civera, Zoe Ferrari, Elena Tassis
06. 50 YEARS – Xinru Liu, Maria Roldan Castro, Minzi Long hacking2070
07. COLLABORATIVE CANVAS. FOSTERING CONNECTION THROUGH TECHNOLOGY – Katarina Richter-Lunn, Sana Sharma
08. TELEPRESENCE. TO BRING PEOPLE TO PEOPLE – Silvia Bellinghieri, Paolo Calegari, Annachiara Carcano, Chiara Foiadelli, Mariantonella Todaro
09. LALLA. TRANSFORMING NOISES IN HIGHLY DENSE LIVING SPACES – Tosin Alliyu & Hyemin
10. NOISESCAPE – Sherihan Akkawi
11. THE FASHION OF SOCIAL DISTANCING. PANDEMIC PROXEMICS. Chenlu Wang, Meichun Cai, Ruijun Liu
12. LLUCEO. MANIFESTING THE NEW SPATIAL RELATIONSHIP – Maximilian Mueller, Barbara Alonso